5/18/10

How to make money ideas

Internet is full of money making ideas, figuring out what works and what does not, is not so easy; As I am still trying to learn and share what I am learning here. I am sure some idea are con ideas, and some are legitimate. I am not sure how to tell just by looking just yet, so got to try out a few ones and learn from it. Hopefully, we can make all right choices.

Here are some great one's that I liked;
How to make money from ebay . I am sure all of us have heard about ebay, bought and may be sold a few items on it. I tell you I have bought more than selling there, but this articles makes it sound like selling is best way to go and a few ways to go about doing it. You can read article for furthere reading, but I will share a few of my favorite excerpts from it.

"
So let’s say you want to sell computer games, for example. There are hundreds of games you could buy to sell here, but if you don’t know which ones will sell you could lose a lot of money buying the wrong stock. By searching the ended listings you can see which titles consistently sell well, and which ones will produce the best profit for you.
Okay – so you know how to figure out what to buy. Now you need to know where to get it from. It stands to reason that no seller is going to tell you where they get their stock; that would be like giving away the keys to their business. In order to find the best sources for stock you need to do a bit of legwork.
We should mention here that there are two main sources for stock – wholesalers and dropshippers. Both have their pros and cons; it just depends on which method you personally prefer.
Dropshippers hold all the stock for you, so you only actually pay for an item once you’ve received payment from the customer. You may have to pay a fee to join the scheme in the first place though. If you choose to go with one or more wholesalers you will need to have the room to buy the stock, and the money to buy it in advance. This comes with more risk since you could buy stock that doesn’t sell, but with the tactic we’ve already covered for checking completed listings before you order anything, the risk here should be kept to a minimum.
So – back to where to find these sources. If you have a particular product in mind that you want to sell, the simple act of looking at the packaging can often reveal the name of the supplier. You can then check out their website to see what else they do."

Neat right? I think I am going to sell my personal items that I am  having at home. I am not sure about dropshippers yet, but once I get my feet wet in selling on ebay, I can try buying cheap stuff from flea market and sell or try wholesale too. Have you done it? You can get started free too, I have applied for ebay seller id and see how it will go for me. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Mgirl,

    Interesting idea, one can always learn new things. I guess ebay is profitable for some folks who knows things. Are you going to do it?

    ReplyDelete